Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Here's to decorating & re-decorating

-Painting
-Antiques
-Hanging
-Sanding
-Colors
-Refinishing
-Old Windows
-Hardware
-Repurposing
-Bargains

These are things that I love and things that inspire me. I have taken a lot of things in my house, things I got at garage sales, or goodwill and painted them, repurposed them, refinished them...again and again and again. It's what I love! And if you ask anyone, it's who I am.

I have decided to share my love for these things with all of you and maybe I can inspire some of you like others have inspired me. So, please stay tuned for projects that I am working on, pictures of things that I have already done, & things that inspire me.

I am excited to start this blog, so be sure to come back soon....

1 comment:

  1. Three cheers for the most awesome decoratin' Momma! :) Your blog is gonna be a hit! :)

    ReplyDelete