Thursday, November 10, 2011

Homemade Noodles = Chicken Noodle Soup

When I was a little girl and not feeling well, one of my favorite memories was of my Mumsy making home made noodles, then making chicken noodle soup. It was one of my most favorite things that she would do for us. So, a few weeks ago, we all came down with some sort of tummy bug and I got the idea to do for my family, what my Mums did for me. Words can't really describe this process, so I decided to take some pictures to share with all of you

The noodles in the process of drying...

While the noodles were drying, the chicken & veggies were simmering on the stove for a nice homemade chicken stock.

All the noodles just before going into the chicken stock...Yep, we are gonne EAT them :o)


And the finished soup. Thanks Mumsy for leaving me with the wonderful memory of Homemade Chicken Noodle soup for me to share with my family!

1 comment:

  1. And it was YUMMY! Thanks for making it for us Momma! I'll try my hand at it this winter. :)

    ReplyDelete